The most common type of roof in the United States is asphalt roofing. In our over 30 years of experience providing roofing services in the Oakland County, St. Clair County, and Macomb County areas, we have become experts on this popular type of roofing.
With this experience, along with our dedication to providing you with top-quality customer care, you can feel confident with Reasonable Contracting Services.
Benefits of Asphalt Roofing
A big reason why asphalt roofs are so widely chosen is due to the cost, but really, there are a ton of perks by going with this type of roof. Here are a few things to consider:
- Versatility: With the ability to match different angles and forms along with the fact that there are no minimum slope requirements, asphalt roofing can work on almost any home.
- Color Options: Most roofing options do not have the broad range of color options that asphalt roofing does.
- Cost-Effectiveness: This option not only comes at a fair price, but can last for a long time to really give you the bang for your buck.
- Protection from the Elements: Asphalt roofs are great for fire protection, wind defense, and algae resistance.
As you can see, asphalt roofs can be very beneficial. There are a number of roofing material out there, but asphalt roofs sell more than any of them for good reason.
Our Asphalt Roofing Services
Whether you’re a new home buyer or have been living in your home for years, Reasonable has services to match your needs. Our asphalt roofing services include:
- Installation: We will install your new asphalt roof and work with you throughout the process to ensure that everything matches what you are looking for.
- Repair: Have damage or need work done on your asphalt roof? We have the experience necessary to get the job done right.
- Inspection: Our expert crew members are very familiar with asphalt roofing, which allows us to give accurate and efficient roofing inspections for asphalt roofs.
With Reasonable Roofing, we are able to provide all the services you need for your Oakland County, St. Clair County, or Macomb County home. That includes installing, repairing or inspecting your asphalt roof.
Types of Asphalt Shingles
With asphalt roofing, you will be able to choose between three main types of shingles. Here are exactly what they are to help you see the difference between them:
- Strip Shingles: This is a very simple option. These shingles are made of a single layer and have a flat appearance.
- Dimensional Shingles: The most prevalent option, you will see that multiple layers are pressed together for a more durable shingle that has an appearance of more depth.
- Luxury Shingles: These are the highest-quality shingles. Not only do they have a unique look, but they have the best protection from the elements.
As you can see, you have different options based on how much you want to spend on protection and aesthetics. No choice is necessarily wrong, just do the research so you can see which one is right for you.
Get Your Free Roofing Estimate
Whether you’re looking for installation, repair, or an inspection for your asphalt roofing, Reasonable Contracting Services is the option you can trust. Not only do we have the experience, with over 30 years of trusted roofing workmanship, but we offer a 5-year workmanship warranty and you can rest assured knowing that we are a Platinum Preferred Contractor by Owens Corning.
Get your free estimate today! All you have to do is fill out our simple online form. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call at (888) 272-6851.