There are plenty of reasons to get a roofing inspection. Whatever your purpose is, Reasonable Contracting is your answer for your Oakland County, St. Clair County, or Macomb County home or commercial building. Our over 30 years of experience allow us to provide the top-quality inspections that you deserve.
Our Roofing Inspection Services
Getting a roofing inspection is great, but only if you’re getting a good, in-depth inspection. Our expert roofing contractors are trained to survey everything so nothing gets forgotten, and our roofing inspection services are built to get you everything you need. Here is some of what you get with a roofing inspection from Reasonable Contracting Services:
- We look at everything from shingles to gutters to siding and more.
- Meticulous documentation, which is necessary for potential insurance claims.
- Our roofing inspections are available for both residential and commercial buildings.
- With us, you get free estimates on any issues that we find.
In the end, getting an inspection on your roof is a way to detect problems and save you money from issues that you catch too late. We recognize this and ensure that our services reflect that. Get everything you need with Reasonable Contracting Services.
Reasons to Get a Roofing Inspection
Much like the tires on a car, it is far too common to never think about your roof until there is a serious issue. The problem there is that this can cost you a ton of money, as the issue may be more difficult to fix as it has gotten worse.
There are a ton of reasons why an inspection may be the right choice for you. These include:
- Leaks: This is the most common cause of people looking for a roofing inspection. Whether a minor one or a major one, your leak won’t get better until someone takes a look and fixes it.
- Age: Weathering is natural. The older your roof, the more important it is that you get it inspected. Any openings that occur naturally can result in water infiltration which can spell big problems down the road.
- Maintenance Damage: Whenever you get work done on your air conditioning or similar systems in your building, there is a chance that mechanical access panels were left undone or that debris made its way onto the roof.
- Storms: Even if you don’t see any immediate issues with your roof, some may have begun following a storm. Consider a roofing inspection after any particularly big storms, or any of them where a branch or other debris landed on your roof.
- Vegetation: Gutters and low areas of your roof can be home to growing vegetation if not cleaned properly. The issue is that the roots of this vegetation can penetrate the membrane of the roof and cause damage.
As you can see, a lot can go wrong with a roof. As a property owner, it’s your job to ensure that nothing happens. It’s smart to have a professional take a look to ensure that there are no issues that need to be addressed so you aren’t in a bad situation when unknown problems get worse.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Inspection Today
With Reasonable, you will walk away from your roofing inspection feeling confident that you got the best. Trusted for over 30 years and proudly a Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, Reasonable Contracting Services is the best option for you.
To get in contact with us for inquiries or to set up your inspection, give us a call at (810) 984-3420. You can also fill out our online form and we will reach out to you. Either way, you’ll be in touch with a friendly Reasonable representative.